Wednesday, August 10, 2011

iT's mY BiRThdaY...

Monday was such a special special day...  I was spoilt rotten!!!

After a sleep in, we started the day with one of those amazing breakfasts that we have become quite accustomed to here in Phuket...


Then it was off to the Burasari Spa for some "tender loving care" -- Mary, Lena and myself enjoyed every minute of it...


Back to the poolside -- where we joined in the  "all you can eat" bbq being offered to the hotel guests (and a few cocktails of course)...  Feeling quite hot, we all returned to our private decks to cool off in the pool...

We were picked up from the hotel lobbv at 7.00 and taken to the Baan Rim Pa a very beautiful and well known restaurant here in Phuket. (google it if you get a chance)  Translated the name means "house on the cliff" and it is just that...  Our table for six was very private -- it was like a little gazebo that jutted out from the house and dangled in mid air above the sea -- I have never ever seen anything so beautiful and spectacular...  My husband gets a 10 out of 10 for organizing this...  During the evening every half hour or so there were fireworks on the beach and Sandy tried to tell me that he had organized them for me...  I almost believed him!!!


I was lavished with gifts...

And then when I thought it just couldn't get any better, the staff of the restaurant began singing Happy Birthday and brought out a cake complete with 50 burning candles... more like a bonfire lol...

A big thank you to my wonderful hubby who is the "King of Surprizes" and has made my 50th into something so magical and special that I will treasure the memory for as long as I live...

No comments:

Post a Comment