Friday, July 23, 2010

We're finally here...

24 hours after flying out of Tullamarine we finally landed in Venice...  Flight was fantastic...  Much better than what I thought it would be!!!  Time went really fast and we even managed to sleep for a few hours...

Dubai was amazing but VERY VERY hot -- it was unbearable.  Thank God we were only there for a few hours...

On the last leg of the flight -- the plane was quite empty so we were all able to spread out...  I managed to set 5 pairs of eyes and embroider 5 noses on the bears I took to work on... yeh!!!

I'll post some pics of venice tomorrow -- but for now I need to go to bed -- my little legs are so sore and tired...  Thanks Sandra for the special stockings but my ankles swelled up anyway :(

Talk soon ...  Love Josey xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi guys!!!! Glad to hear you arrived safe and well...
    Have a wonderful time and stay safe..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. *YaY* u made it!!! hope ur all havin fun.. while im here by myself :( heheheh dont for get to check out our blog.. will be updated today.. lov to all!! - frenis

    *http://dearnonnis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete